Friday, February 3, 2012

Temporarily Out of Service

I haven't forgotten about my blog but I have been doing my writing elsewhere. I have gone back to the long hand, notebook method of writing as I have a lot of reflection to do, and a public forum isn't the appropriate place to do it.

I've lost my sense of self. I don't know who I am or who I want to be. I don't know what defines me, what makes me, me and I have a lot of shit to dig through to figure it out.

I still plan on stopping in if I hit upon something worth sharing but I'm no longer going to stress if there is a long stretch of time between posts. I'm still writing and, right now, that is what is important.

If you need to reach me try one of the many other forums I subscribe to or drop me an email at Caapril73 AT GMAIL Dot COM. See you on the flip side!

1 comment:

SirFWALGMan said...

"I've lost my sense of self. I don't know who I am or who I want to be." I can relate to that. Good luck finding yourself.